CDX was founded in 1991 by late Country Music Hall of Fame Broadcaster Charlie Douglas and national record promotion veteran Paul Lovelace as a delivery system for labels and artists to supply their upcoming singles to all full-time US country stations, satellite providers, syndicators, and programming consultants.
In 1991, CDX clients’ music was distributed via the then new medium of CD. Today, our clients’ singles are digitally distributed via InstaTrack e-blast, integration into our smart phone app, and also included on our regular CD compilation disc.
CDX clients include a ‘who’s who’ of Country Music artists: all the greats from George Strait, Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert and many more over our 25 year history.
Working with CDX Offers You MULTIPLE introductions to Radio & Industry Decision Makers
- Digital delivery of singles via our proprietary InstaTrack downloading system
- Inclusion on the hard copy CD (PDs still like to pop it in their car and listen while they drive)
- On day of hard copy CD shipment we blast out again for download the entire song list on the CD being sent
- Each single is also blasted out on our phone app
- We host, stream live on social media and record artist performance visits at our office and include those videos on our highly-visited CDX homepage
- Any client press releases we receive are put on our site
- We service artist liners to radio
- All of the artist performance videos recorded in our office and any press releases we receive are shared through our social media
That’s multiple opportunities for exposure directly to your targeted audience of ALL full-time US country stations, satellite providers, syndicators, programming consultants and international Country Music presenters.
CDX is your FULL SERVICE Radio and Industry Distribution Resource.
A little more about Joe…
Joe Kelly worked at CDX from 1992-1999 before leaving to join Intersound Country and Platinum Entertainment where he was named Southeast Regional Director of Promotion and controlled a seven-state area with sixty-two major radio markets. Joe joined Blue Diamond Records in 2001, as Vice President, where he directed all label divisions, including A& R, marketing, promotion, sales, press and publicity. In 2004, he and two partners launched their own Aspirion Records Group where Joe assumed the role of Vice President of National Promotion, collaborating on all label divisions including A&R, marketing, sales, press and publicity in the promotion of label-signed and distributed artists such as John Corbett, Joe Nichols, Collin Raye, T. Graham Brown and many others. In 2011, Joe’s career came full circle when he rejoined CDX as Director of Marketing and Label Relations.